Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2014 Playgroups > May 2014 Playgroup > Pregnancy Journals

5surprise's little possum <3 - Pregnancy Journals

Old September 12th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #17
jbulleyment

Member #: 21311
Aw Hun that sucks about your family! No one needs to care about how you're going to afford it, or what number it is except for YOU AND ANDREW! They just need to be there for you when you ask for it and give that baby all the snuggles in the world! I'm glad that's Andrews family surprised you it's a start! And we are all super pleased too every baby is a blessing, hopefully you're family will see that quickly!

jbulleyment is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old September 12th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #18
5surprise

Member #: 21132
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbulleyment View Post
Aw Hun that sucks about your family! No one needs to care about how you're going to afford it, or what number it is except for YOU AND ANDREW! They just need to be there for you when you ask for it and give that baby all the snuggles in the world! I'm glad that's Andrews family surprised you it's a start! And we are all super pleased too every baby is a blessing, hopefully you're family will see that quickly!
Thanks hun xx
Andrews parents came round this afternoon - they were awesome! even buying my kids a Wii for Xmas :o I think they have come round to me

5surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2013, 06:33 AM   #19
jbulleyment

Member #: 21311
That's so fantastic! I'm really happy for both of you and so they should! You're giving them a grand baby now!!

jbulleyment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #20
tnt1043

Member #: 24864
wow, your family can suck it. those were all inappropriate responses. I'm nervous about announcing to the general public (fb) for the same reason. I just don't want to hear it if anyone has an opinion about this being baby 5. and that we changed our minds on Johnny being our last. it's our business and our decision only. luckily, I've had incredible support so far, but we haven't truly announced yet to anyone.

I'm so happy your new inlaws reacted so nicely! eep!

tnt1043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #21
5surprise

Thanks hun. I'm trying to not let it get to me its hard though. Esp when my mum can't even take time to reply.

I just feel sorry for Andrew and our bub. It may be my 5th, but its his first. He deserves everyone to be excited.

Anyway. It was Andrews birthday yesterday. I FORGOT his present! I've had it stashed in the cupboard since may. Totally forgot to give it to him! Baby brain in full force. I remembered at 11.45 last night lol!

Old September 13th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #22
5surprise

4w4d...
Just back from the doctor. She's not concerned about hcg being too high. But def wants to check for multiples. "Dating scan" in 2 weeks. I have the referal in my hot little hands so tempting to book for earlier! Lol. Doc wasn't keen to do anymore hcg betas. But I kinda get her reasoning. The levels aren't high enough to be a molar pregnancy, and she doesn't want me analyzing the results too much and worrying myself (valid point. That is soooo me!)

Apparently there is new rules with the hospitals, new boundaries. And of course we are equal distance to both local hospitals (mater and logan) and just on the wrong side of the boundary to go to the hospital I had Makaya at (Logan) I'm guttered. Reallllly guttered. They have all my history of Mikki and Quinn. I feel like I'm going to have to fight the mater hospital to not have a morphology scan... where as Logan I've been there and had that fight. and i feel like ill be fighting the mater non stop...ugh.

I've spent the whole school day making costumes for the boys for their school disco tonight. They turned out pretty good. Pants, cape & mask... mask not so great, but they will love it anyway! Thank goodness its Dans weekend with the kids, so he's taking them, I'm so exhausted!
Looking forward to a few child free days... yay for sleep ins!

Andrews step mum (who mostly raised him... aka his parents I've been having issues with) just rang and said I know you just have a basic bed, so we would like to buy you and Andrew a new one. *jaw on floor* soooo good they are making an effort now. But so so weird! Amazing how the thought of having a grandchild can change everything!

2 sets in size 5 & 7 completed. Yeeeehaaa!

ForumRunner_20130913_142903.png

Last edited by 5surprise; September 13th, 2013 at 12:31 AM..
Old September 13th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #23
tnt1043

that sucks about the hospital situation. anyway you can switch to Logan? if your insurance covers it...

even if you can't, you'll make it work. you're clearly a strong mama who knows how to speak for herself and what she needs. I'm behind you.

Old September 13th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #24
tnt1043

I wasn't done!

congrats on the bed! that will feel amazing I bet! and enjoy sleeping in this weekend. lounge it up, rock star style.

your kids' costumes are cute! I can't sew so color me impressed.