Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > June 2013 Playgroup

TTC - June 2013 Playgroup

Old August 10th, 2014, 11:15 PM   #9
WhiteWolfe

Member #: 20279
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffnyloo View Post
We are supposed to be NTNP starting next week.
Yay!!!!

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 10th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #10
WhiteWolfe

Ok I dug my test outta the trash. Lol. Here it is:

The arrow points to the evap. It's definitely not positive because it showed up way late and is not pink. It's just where the line "would" be. I just know I'm not preggo. That's ok. I have lots of cheapy tests to play with. (The dark line to the right is a shadow.)

Old August 10th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #11
WhiteWolfe

Thanks for the encouragement and luck ladies

Old August 11th, 2014, 08:16 AM   #12
Meg626

Member #: 22044
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffnyloo View Post
We are supposed to be NTNP starting next week.
Exciting!! How amazing would it be if we all ended up in a DDC together again!

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2014, 08:21 AM   #13
Meg626

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
Ok I dug my test outta the trash. Lol. Here it is: The arrow points to the evap. It's definitely not positive because it showed up way late and is not pink. It's just where the line "would" be. I just know I'm not preggo. That's ok. I have lots of cheapy tests to play with. (The dark line to the right is a shadow.)
Is that a Wondfo? I've seen on the ttc forums that there have been a lot of Wondfo false positives lately
Fingers crossed that the symptoms mean things are getting moving for you!

Old August 14th, 2014, 12:26 AM   #14
WhiteWolfe

My grandparents that live in England are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary next year. They are doing a Mediterranean cruise with as much family as possible. That means great aunts and uncles that I haven't seen since I was a baby! I booked a room for my little family to join them. The thing is, the youngest child allowed is 6 months and you can only cruise pregnant if you are less than 24 weeks.

So I either have to have a baby by April 18th or not get pregnant until May 2nd. Lol. Of course, I would rather have a baby then a vacation so I won't prevent pregnancy. I will just have to cancel my reservation if things dont work out. Hmm. I think I'm already too late for an early April baby.

Old August 14th, 2014, 08:22 AM   #15
Meg626

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
My grandparents that live in England are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary next year. They are doing a Mediterranean cruise with as much family as possible. That means great aunts and uncles that I haven't seen since I was a baby! I booked a room for my little family to join them. The thing is, the youngest child allowed is 6 months and you can only cruise pregnant if you are less than 24 weeks. So I either have to have a baby by April 18th or not get pregnant until May 2nd. Lol. Of course, I would rather have a baby then a vacation so I won't prevent pregnancy. I will just have to cancel my reservation if things dont work out. Hmm. I think I'm already too late for an early April baby.
That sounds fun! And it might be the Murphy's Law your body needs to get pregnant