Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > June 2013 Playgroup

Sleeping "Like a baby" in March - June 2013 Playgroup

Old March 29th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #33
WhiteWolfe

Member #: 20279
So three days in a row now Warner has been going to bed an hour later and waking up an hour earlier. Cool.

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old March 29th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #34
Meg626

Member #: 22044
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
So three days in a row now Warner has been going to bed an hour later and waking up an hour earlier. Cool.
what is with these babies? We've been having early wake up times too. And he's been wide awake like an hour after bedtime.

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2014, 09:58 AM   #35
WhiteWolfe

Member #: 20279
Warner slept for 8 hours in a row last night. I'm in shock. That's a new record!!

WhiteWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #36
Meg626

Member #: 22044
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfe View Post
Warner slept for 8 hours in a row last night. I'm in shock. That's a new record!!
Wooooooooooooot! Go Warner! I hope this starts happening more often!

Meg626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2014, 01:40 AM   #37
Vivacious
:)

Member #: 12544
Wish I had known about this thread! Too much to comment on now. Tiffany, your story was funny. Sorry to all you ladies with baby sleep drama. We have it too. Charlie was what, 7 or 8 months old before he would sleep without me. I mean, I couldn't put him to bed and him stay asleep for even 2 minutes. Didn't matter where I put him either, I tried everywhere. Also, he refused to sleep before 1 to 3 am (there were months when it was even worse). So even if I went to bed with him, he wouldn't sleep til after 1 or later. Just the past few months have I been able to put him down without me, but he will wake 1-5 times before I go to bed. Very frustrating.

I feel like this whole baby sleep thing should not be so complicated. We had even worse sleep troubles with William as a baby and he started sleeping through the night right before Charlie came, but then he started waking in the night again. So we are on 3 years of poor sleep. I'm surviving, and I'm happy...but the sleep drama is old. I know my babies will grow up and this will be a thing of the past. I will long to hold my little squishies again. But it's still hard while you're in it and trying to figure it out.

Vivacious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"like, baby", march, sleeping