Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2014 Playgroups > May 2014 Playgroup > Pregnancy Journals

Trina's Super Sparkly Pregnancy! - Pregnancy Journals

Old January 26th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #25
Sindorella

Member #: 16096
We picked our girl names today!! Two for sure names that we are IN LOVE WITH and meet all of the criteria for first and middle names. I am SO HAPPY to have finally found them!!

We also picked one boy name, although the girl name to go with it if we have a boy and a girl is not set, and the second boy name is not set. Definitely making progress though!

I am NOT posting these on my FB, so if someone reading this is my FB please do not post them on my page anywhere... but I will share them here (especially since I may post asking for opinions on a few combinations on the baby name board).

Two girls will be:
Ailsa Madeline Rae
Siana Adair Mae

For sure boy name if we have a girl and a boy:
Sullivan Adair Marshall

All of the first names are ones we love, and the middle names are after people we love. For the girl name if we have a b/g twins, the middles will be Madeline Rae so that we can use Adair for a boy middle. We can't decide if we want the first to be Siana or Ailsa though.

We need a second boy name, and two more boy middles, and to decide the for sure order of them if we have two boys... but we are getting there! I am so relieved to have as much picked as we do!!!

Sindorella is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old January 26th, 2014, 05:18 PM   #26
maddy

Member #: 2827
You are a name artist, and you will have to name my kiddos!

These are some seriously beautiful names, I am in awe of them!

maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #27
Sindorella

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy View Post
You are a name artist, and you will have to name my kiddos!

These are some seriously beautiful names, I am in awe of them!
I'm really glad you think so, since part of it is after you!

Old January 26th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #28
maddy

I am absolutely speechless and so humbled, and will cherish it ALWAYS!

Old January 26th, 2014, 05:37 PM   #29
Sindorella

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy View Post
I am absolutely speechless and so humbled, and will cherish it ALWAYS!
Well they wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you! It's the LEAST I can do!!

Old January 26th, 2014, 05:43 PM   #30
maddy

I would do it over in a heartbeat a 1000 times! Who would have ever thought what was coming?!!?!!! Cant wait for these bebes to arrive! I, along with so many others, cant wait!!

Old February 4th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #31
Sindorella

January 27th I had my anatomy scan!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Finally actually got a scan! Everything is PERFECT. It may take me a while to get the whole getting pregnant thing right, but man, once they are in there I can grow em! Gotta take my victories where I can get them, right? Every organ and body part looked just perfect on each baby, two 3 vessel cords, cord placement and insertion was perfect for both, obvious "twin peak between" the membranes which shows the placentas are separate and not fusing, both babies head down with feet up in my ribs already (oh yeah, I can definitely feel that low AND high).. I do have two anterior placentas. Did NOT know that before. That explains why it took longer to feel two babies this time than it did to feel one last pregnancy!

Here are stats and ultrasound pics!

Baby A had a HR of 154 and was measuring exactly a week ahead at 1lb 5oz. Baby A is VERY active!
Baby B had a HR of 148 and was measuring 6 days ahead at 1lb 4oz. Baby B is really chill!

Two little twin heads. They were totally all snuggled up together. We saw some pokes and nudges between them but they kept their little heads nestled in together the whole time.

Welcome to the gun show!! Baby B showing off those muscles!

Baby A images... left foot, right leg and foot, and a straight on shot of the face.

Baby B images... profile, bottom of feet, left leg and foot.

Old February 5th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #32
Sindorella

24w Appointment today!

Baby A had a HR of 151.
Baby B had a HR of 154.
Measuring 36w.
Finally gained, now up 4 lbs.
Anatomy scan came back good, but they didn't get all the measurements they wanted so I go back in a few weeks for another one.

Everything looks good though! I talked to my doctor a lot about expectations as far as when I will deliver goes. I have been stressing out about delivering early, and I want to make sure I go as long as is safe. She assured me that while they will schedule a c-section around 38w because that is the safest time to let the babies grow and prevent any complications with the placentas (emergencies aside, of course), if I go into labor prior to that it will take my actual water breaking or dilating to the point of no return without being able to stop it with other means before she will delivery me earlier. That made me feel a TON better, I do not want to have to fight to stay pregnant. I want these babies home with me right away, and the best way to avoid NICU time is give them plenty of gestation time! She did warn me that the vast majority of her twin moms go around 36w, so I should mentally prepare myself for that possibility. She also told me that even babies as early as 35w can go straight home, so not to freak out too much if I do end up delivering around that mark, but that she will do everything she can to get me to our 38w goal. I left the appointment feeling very supported in my desire to make it to mid-May!

I start 2 week appointments now. I can't believe it's that time already! I also start monthly growth scans in addition to my follow-up anatomy scan. Once I hit 32w (April 1st) the monitoring ramps up to full gear and I go twice a week for appointments and NSTs, and I get to continue with regular growth scans. After that I deliver when they decide they are ready!

It is starting to feel more real!!!

Last edited by Sindorella; February 5th, 2014 at 11:26 PM..

Tags
pregnancy!, sparkly, super, trina's