Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2011 Playgroups > July 2011 Playgroup

Reflux is back! - July 2011 Playgroup

Old October 1st, 2011, 08:23 PM   #1
Annegirl

Member #: 14472
Reflux is back!

I don't know what is going on but I stopped giving Elysa reflux medicine because she was doing so good. She has been off of it for a month! The last few days she is hiccuping, spitting up curdled milk, wheezing, being fussy while nursing, and wanting to nurse all night. These were all the signs of her reflux she had before. Before I thought it was from over active letdown but I don't think I have that anymore now that I am back at work and my supply has settled down. She is also having some green poops again. I am at a loss! She also drank two 3 ounce bottles the past two days which is a lot for her when I am at work. Maybe a growth spurt?

Annegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old October 1st, 2011, 09:07 PM   #2
smashleigh
lucky :)

Member #: 13147
It could be that she is drinking bottles. Madisons reflux didn't hurt her until she started getting bottles regularly

smashleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2011, 10:12 PM   #3
jacksmommy06

Member #: 11421
I bet it's the bottles too! I hope she gets over it again soon!!

jacksmommy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2011, 04:32 PM   #4
Annegirl

Member #: 14472
I didn't think about the bottles. I thought it might be something I ate so last night I gave her a bottle of milk I pumped a while ago. She downed 4 ounces! Not only did she drink a lot but she drank it for me! She burped about every half ounce. She slept three hours after that in her crib. This morning she had a lot of gas and two big poops. She is still refluxy though...I was thinking maybe because I started eating yogurt again? It sometimes gives me reflux too but I wanted to get some more protein in my diet when I am at work.

Annegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
back!, reflux