Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2015 Playgroups > January 2015 Playgroup > Belly Gallery

Our Final Addition! - Belly Gallery

Old July 3rd, 2014, 08:29 AM   #1
Erika.Jude
NTNP for a Final Addition

Member #: 18163
Our Final Addition!

Good morning everyone! Yesterday I accidently posted this to the February DDC! Oops.. anyways, here's my belly thread:

I'm so excited to be growing our final additon... a little sad too... but hoping to keep up with weekly photos from this point on! I've been pretty diligent in my other pregnancies so I'll have some great comparison pics as I get farther along! I didn't take a before pic or any in fact up until this point... I'm feeling my stomach up high right now - the bloating from that has pushed my belly button almost out already - normally an innie I'd have to say by the end of the day I'm definitely bigger now than I have been in all my previous pregnancies! In my first and second I only announced around 20 weeks and was just beginning to show then! This could be interesting! Can't say I'll mind "showing" longer though, especially with this being my last pregnancy

Erika.Jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old July 3rd, 2014, 08:32 AM   #2
J_Gibson
In a peaceful place

Member #: 22911
Cute little bump!

J_Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2014, 12:08 AM   #3
MarcyMakes

Member #: 26628
Cute. I better get going on my bump pictures. I've taken a couple but I feel like they are still ambiguous.

MarcyMakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2014, 12:45 PM   #4
Erika.Jude
NTNP for a Final Addition

Member #: 18163
Thanks!

I feel like depending on the time of day I take my pics, I can either look preggo or not at all! In past I've always done morning shots since by the end of the day I feel and look way more bloated!

Erika.Jude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
addition!, final