Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss

Introduce Yourself - Trying to Conceive After Loss

Old September 17th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #153
MommyEmily

Member #: 19388
Name:Emily
DOB:08/17/87
Date of Loss:Sept. 7th, 2012
Type of Loss: Gavin - Stillbirth 40 weeks
Date start of TTC A/L: ASAP
Other comment: Having a very hard time coping with the loss of my son, Gavin. Need to speak with mothers who can relate and who have healed from a stillbirth. Really anxious start trying to get pregnant again.

MommyEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old September 18th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #154
Sweetchildlife
Account Closed

Name: Stephanie
DOB:09/19/1987
Date of Loss: I have had 7 losses. July 2008, April 18th 2009 (Still Birth) The ones between that and May of this year where chemicals. May 7th 2012 (7 weeks), June 2012 (6 weeks).
Type of Loss: chemicals, Still birth, Progesterone deficiency (Loss Progesterone) Early 1st Tri Losses.
Date start of TTC: September 2010

Other comment:
This is my second marriage & Final marriage we are high school sweethearts that just didn't get together back in the day but remained friends. I got married had three children and two losses. And, went through a divorce and lost my children to Postpartum Physios and not having money or stable housing to get my children back at the time. More info on that in my blog in signature.

I and my new husband have been TTC for 2 years with 5 losses together. My total is 7 one of them was Serenity Michelle she was born into this world sleeping at 33 weeks but was already gone at 32 weeks.

I had a tubal ligation with first husband in 2009. And, really regretted it but did not want to have another child by a man with drinking issues and work issues (constantly working all the time on the road). He traveled. Never home for his family.

Three months after my tubal ligation he filled for divorce. And, I never expected to get pregnant with them tied/cut/burned. I prayed and prayed. I looked up information and found that after trying so hard and being asked if I was on BCP with my ligation I found that BCP is now more reliable than tubal ligation.

I still failed to believe anything was possible til I came across three different peoples stories with photos of their hpts and ultrasounds.

I went through my first loss with Rodney and didn't believe it was possible because my tubes are tied. My doctor had done a HSG dye test to see if there was blockage etc, and see if the test was false positive.

Sure enough my right tube had fused back together, own its own allowing an egg to get through allowing a pregnancy to occur. My left tube is still shut tightly.

After another loss in May 2012. I had a cyst rupture my right tube the only tube working allowing a pregnancy. The only way that my tube could be re-paired was not to tie me back up. There wasn't enough tube left to re-due the ligation. I didn't want it anyways so that worked well.

But, now I have a lot of scar tissue allowing us to only have 10% chance to get pregnant. I had one loss since my cyst rupture after the surgery and I lost it and haven't been pregnant since.

Sweetchildlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2012, 04:21 PM   #155
jerswife

Member #: 20732
Name: Shannen
DOB:March 13
Date of Loss: July 9 2012
Type of Loss: Ectopic (after tubal reversal) saving right (and only) tube
Date start of TTC A/L: October 2012
Other comment:searching for hope and scared to death.... Praying for my miracle!

jerswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2012, 05:30 PM   #156
Jamc609
Jamc609

Member #: 17834
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerswife
Name: Shannen
DOB:March 13
Date of Loss: July 9 2012
Type of Loss: Ectopic (after tubal reversal) saving right (and only) tube
Other comment:searching for hope and scared to death.... Praying for my miracle!
Hugs Shannen. I'm glad you found us here, but I am so sorry for your loss.

Jamc609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2012, 07:22 PM   #157
jerswife

Thank you... I am glad that I found this forum. It helps to see others who know what you are going through or have gone through this... I am on the hunt for hope.

Old October 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM   #158
Jamc609
Jamc609

Member #: 17834
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerswife
Thank you... I am glad that I found this forum. It helps to see others who know what you are going through or have gone through this... I am on the hunt for hope.
You will find hope here, thats something I know for sure. These ladies were and still are a super support in my life

Jamc609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:19 PM   #159
jerswife

That is exactly what I need right now!

Old November 8th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #160
LexyLou

Member #: 18423
Name: Alexis
DOB: September 27, 1980
Date of Loss: June 28, 2012
Type of Loss: missed m/c
Other comment: It's been almost 5 months since my loss and it's still very difficult. It never even occurred to me that there was a possibility of a m/c so when the doctor told us that we had a missed m/c at 6 wks, it really felt like a punch to the stomach and all the air was sucked out of me. DH and I have waited 2 cycles before ttc but now that we are here trying again, I'm just terrified and scared to death. Really hoping to find some support and not feel so alone in this journey.

LexyLou is offline   Reply With Quote