Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2011 Playgroups > October 2011 Playgroup

It has been FOREVER! - October 2011 Playgroup

Old August 16th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #1
KPassion
Love My Daughter! <3

Member #: 14390
It has been FOREVER!

Hello fellow October 2011 play group Mama's! It has been FORRRREVER since I have been on here. It just so happens my BFF (Jasara) and I were talking about TMP, so I thought to take a peek!

How are everyone's babies? How is life in general? I don't plan to be here full time. I do keep in touch and have become great friends with several from our group. If you FB, PM me and we can keep in touch there.

Life is SO crazy busy! Ansleigh will be 3 soon and is 100% potty trained. She is incredibly smart and surprises me everyday. She's awesome! We added a new addition in Dec, making Ansleigh a great big sister. Her name is Paisley and she just turned 8mos. I have EBF her since the beginning and love it!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (115.5 KB, 13 views)

KPassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 29th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #2
MamaBee

Member #: 8034
Hi hi hi hi hi!!! It's so great to see you back here on TMP, even of it's just for a quick check-in.

Congratulations on the birth of Paisley! Your kiddos are adorable, and I'm so glad you're enjoying your time with them. Yay for being able to EBF, too!

MamaBee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forever!