Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2011 Playgroups > October 2011 Playgroup

It's been quiet... what'cha up to? - October 2011 Playgroup

Old August 12th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #9
MamaBee

Member #: 8034
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyFlower View Post
I am working on my ME.d in Education with a minor in counseling and English.

Time has really flown, I am starting to feel ready for my next one. I am going to have my IUD taken out at my next yearly exam. It scares me to think about but I think we are ready.
Woohoo! How exciting that you're getting ready to TTC! I can't wait to stalk... um, I mean follow your journey.

Last edited by MamaBee; August 13th, 2013 at 05:35 AM..
MamaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 12th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #10
LillyFlower

Member #: 13400
Thanks hopefully it won't take as long this time around. Although, I am kind of secretly hoping it does... I don't know what to think!

LillyFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #11
September
Mama 2 Five

Member #: 6131
I'm around. I found this thread after coming in here to post a link to my birth story, ended up taking a walk down memory lane. Very dangerous thing to do when I already have baby fever but Daddy doesn't.

Long story short, busy summer. I thought things would ease up when the three older ones went back to school, but it doesn't look like that....busy, just in a different way than this summer. I'll be starting K's homeschool preschool program at the end of September too which I imagine Noah will participate in to some extent since they'll both be home with me.

Looking forward to Autumn! Keeping my eye out for cute Autumn themed b-day stuff for Noah's second birthday. I have no idea what to get him. He's not really into any one thing. He's likes play Monster Trucks and trains, and he's always on the go so maybe I'll start there or see what cool learning things I can find that are age appropriate.

September is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
it's, quiet..., what'cha