Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC

Who would like to induldge me with some Clomid Discussion.. - Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC

Old May 14th, 2015, 12:20 AM   #1
Diamond92

Member #: 28384
Post Who would like to induldge me with some Clomid Discussion..

I'm starting Clomid 50MG in about 10 days or so, and have been trying to gather all the information that I can about it. We've been consistently, and actively trying for over a year. Then NTNP for a little more than 3 years.

Getting this clomid prescribed to me had to be such an amazing relief almost. I'm not pregnant yet obviously, but it seems to have just put it into a different perspective for me, almost making it more of a reality if that makes any sense.
I feel like I just greatly improved my chances of conceiving.
If anyone has a similar story, I would LOVE to talk with you. Also, if you have any experience with clomid I'd love to hear.

(Especially stories that resulted with BFP's!)

Actually anything clomid related I'd love to hear. Thoughts, feelings, success rates, ect. ANYTHING! Lay it on me LOL.

Diamond92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 14th, 2015, 10:05 AM   #2
Donnagirl

Member #: 9525
I've seen a lot of clomid success on here but haven't tried it myself. I think there are a few girls who are current posters who have. I hope they can give you some good insights!

Donnagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2015, 10:31 AM   #3
brittbri

Member #: 20733
I used for clomid for 7 cycles..it did not work for me, but I have seen a lot of success from it. For me, the side effects were horrific and honestly, I wouldn't take it again. But not everyone experiences side effects from it. Hope it works for you!!!

brittbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2015, 12:31 PM   #4
kanmmn
Baby #1 in Heaven! TTC #2

Member #: 19150
If you do get any extreme side effects that are hard to deal with, you could always ask for Femara/letrozole. Femara is not as horrific with side effects as Clomid is. Each has there different side effects, results, and success stories. If you are a youtube watcher, I recommend checking out the "Infertility Channel" channel. The guy on there explains a lot about infertility, clomid vs femara, male factor infertility, pcos, endometrius, and other things. Most videos he has are like 15 minutes long or less and he always has a funny story in the beginning or end.

kanmmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2015, 03:11 PM   #5
Donnagirl

Member #: 9525
I might have to check that channel out. It sounds informative.

Donnagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2015, 03:33 PM   #6
Diamond92

Last night I was up and found some videos on youtube. I was watching the live pregnancy test ones. It was so sad because when they got a negitive I felt their hurt. Then when it would be a positive I felt their joy lol. I think I might start doing live pregnancy tests, I'd like to capture that moment when it happens

Thanks for the info, I will check it out right now!

Old May 14th, 2015, 04:15 PM   #7
mandalynn

Member #: 16825
I don't have any input or experience with this, but jus wanted to wish you luck!

mandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2015, 07:52 PM   #8
Diamond92

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalynn View Post
I don't have any input or experience with this, but jus wanted to wish you luck!

Aww thank you so much

Tags
clomid, discussion.., induldge