Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Hi moms & moms to be! mom message board Welcome to The Mommy Playbook message board - a ttc, pregnancy and parenting forum.

Our mommy forums are filled with fun, chatty & supportive women.  We'd love it if you'd join us!  You'll find there's something here for everyone.  Our trying to conceive - fertility forums are a great place to share your stories & chat about getting pregnant.  The pregnancy and parenting forums are filled with way too much to list here, but we do have to mention Due Date Clubs!

Membership is absolutely free and registration is fast and simple so come on in and join our community of mommies and moms to be today!! Members enjoy fewer ads, access to private forums, private messaging and so much more!  

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please feel free to contact us.

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > The Chatty Shack! > The Cafe > Home and Garden > Recipes & Cooking

What to do with brown banana's? - Recipes & Cooking

Old November 28th, 2007, 10:03 AM   #17
Daniegurl
~Due in Jan. 2008~

Member #: 1879
I freeze them whole, with the skins, in a ziploc bag...then, when u wanna use them, just set the bag out on the counter for a few hours...
And, what I usually do with them, is wait till they are pretty much BLACK..like, really really soft.. then, I add one to my Chocolate Cake..like, reg. Betty Crocker boxed cake mix...just mush it up and add it with the rest of the ingredients, and it makes the most MOIST cake ever! My gramma has been doing that for YEARS...and the best part is, you dont even really taste the banana...if you like the banana taste in your chocolate cake, u can add more than one banana...

Daniegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.