Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Hi moms & moms to be! mom message board Welcome to The Mommy Playbook message board - a ttc, pregnancy and parenting forum.

Our mommy forums are filled with fun, chatty & supportive women.  We'd love it if you'd join us!  You'll find there's something here for everyone.  Our trying to conceive - fertility forums are a great place to share your stories & chat about getting pregnant.  The pregnancy and parenting forums are filled with way too much to list here, but we do have to mention Due Date Clubs!

Membership is absolutely free and registration is fast and simple so come on in and join our community of mommies and moms to be today!! Members enjoy fewer ads, access to private forums, private messaging and so much more!  

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please feel free to contact us.

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying To Conceive

QOTD 4/16 - Trying To Conceive

Old April 16th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #25
sgwilkinson86

Member #: 18569
I only have one, my two siblings and I all got the same thing in November. We were military brats growing up so we ended up being each others best friends, and our family was very very important to us. Because we only got to see extended family rarely. But so now that we are older and separating more we got this to kind of remind us of our roots as we grow, it's our last name(my maiden name) and my mother's maiden name at the bottom.

I think I'll get more eventually. I think I really want my kids names on my wrists someday

sgwilkinson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old April 16th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #26
sgwilkinson86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let.It.Be View Post
I have one going down my right ribcage. It says "Angels & Demons". It's a reminder of the good and bad in my life... that you can't have one without the other. I have learned to accept them both. It represents my past and how I overcame certain struggles. I got it on my 23rd birthday, and my husband was with me.

I love that it's an ambigram, meaning it says the same things if you read it both ways. Tilt your head to the left and right.

I really really love this! Both the meaning and that it is an ambigram!!

Old April 16th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #27
Beautifullyrndm
Gone, going, gone..

Member #: 16356
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwilkinson86 View Post
I only have one, my two siblings and I all got the same thing in November. We were military brats growing up so we ended up being each others best friends, and our family was very very important to us. Because we only got to see extended family rarely. But so now that we are older and separating more we got this to kind of remind us of our roots as we grow, it's our last name(my maiden name) and my mother's maiden name at the bottom.

I think I'll get more eventually. I think I really want my kids names on my wrists someday
Oh my gosh I love this!! Sooo artsy!

Beautifullyrndm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #28
sgwilkinson86

Thanks Michelle!!

Old April 16th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #29
EverydayScarecrow

Member #: 18690
I have a sun/moon tat on my right ankle... rebillion tat...just cauz i could... I used to love sun and moon stuff... I just have grown out of that stage

EverydayScarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4/16, qotd

The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying To Conceive